Hi friends

Please any one help me how to create a squidoo lens? is there any tutorail available and what is the use of creating such lens

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

It's simple method, login squidoo and click on create lense then fill the appropriate page and publish it.

just follow the simple step on the Squidoo website to create Lens its not that difficult..

Squidoo Lens is same as artical .It gives link to your site instantally but links are nofollow of this site

Hey just very simple man, tutorail are available in squidoo web site try it wish you all success.... :) if you cant just buzz me i will help you... meet you late.. :) :)

You can create easily Squidoo Lens,Click on right side Create lens button then follow steps and fill data,In Lens we can put data about our website like article,blog,links etc. ,it's a definition and reflection of our website over internet.

Squidoo is a web 2.0 community website that allows you to create pages called as lenses. It is one of the good recourse to buplish your content and build natural backlinks.

Hi,
Simply we can define Squidoo lens as a mini site. It contains content, images, blogs, news, articles, videos etc. You can add or delete according to your requirements. Just type "steps to create squidoo lens" in Google and follow simple steps.

Cheers!
andy

ecommerce portfolio

Hi friends

Please any one help me how to create a squidoo lens? is there any tutorail available and what is the use of creating such lens

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.