Hi.I want to know that can I submit one same content to different artical directoris or I need to write unique content for every artical

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

I think you should do some changes while submitting to each article submission sites. Because if you submit same article to every article submission site then there might be having issue of duplicate content.

I think it's better to submit unique rewritten articles to directories. However you should keep in mind that most article directories allow reprints (mostly free) of the article and others can also copy it to their blogs / websites, you should of course get a link with every copy.

Submitting to different article directories is good for link building. But always remember to submit to those high pr sites and put a link back to your site. If your submitted article is approved by the moderators, then that's a quick backlink.

Yes. you can submit to various submit due to back links and moreover try to submit into high PR sites.

You should be selective about what article directories these are. Do not submit to every article directory you can find. But submit them with some changes trying to make it unique.

Hi.I want to know that can I submit one same content to different artical directoris or I need to write unique content for every artical

Some directories do not accept contents that have already been published on the internet. But mostly accept. Submitting same article to different directories however helps.

Yes you can submit as everyone do, but before that you should do spinning of articles. I think there are number of articles spinning softwares available online with the help of which you can spin a article.

As far as I'm aware there is no major issue submitting the same article to multiple directories - this is what some large SEO companies do.

But spinning article is not good for seo. So content is the king of seo.

Lets consider it in this way.If we submit the same article with the same heading to 2high PR directories then,both of them will come up in the first page of google and people will be clicking either one of the article to read about it.keeping the subject of the content intact one can change the heading and the content of the article a bit to find it which verison of it is getting more click throughs.This in a way not only help to drive more traffic but rather help you to understand the way the user wants the article to be read.Also keeping the subject of the content intact you can write two articles one for e.g covering the advantages of search engine optimization and another article covering the techniques of search engine optimization.

Yes, you can submit a article to many directories but make sure to get away for duplicate content issue.

Yes you can submit single article to different directories but you have to use the same pen name or author name on all the directories.

Its quite simple to spin an article to submit it to distinct article directories. Article spinning can also be done through the various spinning tools which are freely available online.

Basically submitting the same article to different article directories is not the ideal thing to do. If you want to submit the article to many directories, you should spend some time rewriting it to make it unique.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.