Hello

Please check my website SNIP and snip
Alexa rank of my my these two website is incresing day by day for last two months . please suggest what should i do to improve alexa ranking for both site

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Are you losing traffic from your sites? because alexa rank base on your site traffic. so work on traffic and alexa rank will follow. Do good SEO like blog commenting, bookmarking, Web 2.0

If you have friends that use your sites regularly, ask them to install the Alexa toolbar; that'll help improve your ranking. And install it yourself if you haven't already.

Figures provided by alexa are not always correct. One of my directories shaow alexa traffic rank 64000+ but it is jut 5 months old and I know it has very little traffic. Work had to drive quality traffic to your site. Not only traffic but also quality traffic.

Figures provided by alexa are not always correct. One of my directories shaow alexa traffic rank 64000+ but it is jut 5 months old and I know it has very little traffic. Work had to drive quality traffic to your site. Not only traffic but also quality traffic.

I think that's because the Alexa data is only based on users who have their toolbar installed, so it's not a very large sample of the general Internet population.

I follow alex.
Their service was great and now my blog is in Alexa's top 50K.The fastest way to improve Alexa rank is to use www.alexage.com."

if your alexa rank is increasing definitely your traffic is increasing

@borderpatrol, that's not true at all !
If your Alexa Rank is increasing, it simply means that you do not have enough traffic on your site. Google's Alexa is 1*
The lower your alexa, the higher your traffic is...

You should increase more traffic that is Visitors to your site it ultimately will increase the Alexa of your site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.