I have a new website just 3 months old.
I am getting about 100-150 backlinks per week, Will it lead to get banning from Google? Please advise me :)

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I am getting about 100-150 backlinks per week, Will it lead to get banning from Google? Please advise me :)

Possibly. The speed is a little too fast.

But if you are getting links regularly and the links you get are from relevant sites, you might not get punished.

In my own experiences, it would be safe. I get about 150 backlinks for my own site everyday and rank for about 500 keywords in Google top 20 without problems. :)

Have a nice day,

100-150 backlinks weekly? thats an easy way to get ban. Websites that are on for over 3 years now are getting less than that.

Its advisable to get links from relevant pages,slowly and gradually increase them monthly.

If you are buying such volume of links, you would get spotted easily, that wont do you any good.

If you develop too many back links too quickly like un natural back linking you will get Google slapped.

Hi,
I have checked your site and it's have only 4 back links in google. If you can really get 100-150 back links per week then it will be useful for your site but it's not a easy task.
You should use following way to check your back links in google :
link:www[dot]yourbusinessname[dot]com

100 backlink per week ? what seo activity you do for it? or using black hat seo?

I am getting about 100-150 backlinks per week

how did u achieve it at alllllll

Different answers here, Can anyone explain here clearly. Is that fine or not to get about 100 backlinks a week.

100 links a day is ok. Remember, the links will only be reflected when they are being cached. Depending on the PR, the links would probably be cached 1-2 weeks on average.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.