Hello All,

I'm a newbie over here, I come to know that from these sources I can get backlinks and traffic as well. Can some one tell me how to use them to boost my site's visits:-

Twitter
Facebook
social bookmarking and social networking
youtubedigg
ezinearticles
reddit

Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

First you clear what you want to ask, Facebook and twitter are social networking sites and we use these sites for SMO, in SMO techniques we do work for generate genuine traffic.
We increase traffic also through Social Bookmarking but if we do social bookarking with do follow sites then also get back links. Reddit is social networking and book marking sites.

Ezinearticle is a article site. We submit product information there. We can also increase traffic and backlinks through article submission.

Well, Social Networking Sites and Bookmarking Sites are good for generating a high traffic and backlinks as well. If you intend to get backlinks, focus on article submission and others.

Hy there ,

one ideea is to focus on some event that you know will create a huge interest. Post a advert or article or something and then promote it on your social sites. That is called viral marketing..

Hello All,

I'm a newbie over here, I come to know that from these sources I can get backlinks and traffic as well. Can some one tell me how to use them to boost my site's visits:-

Twitter
Facebook
youtubedigg
ezinearticles
reddit

Thanks in advance!

social bookmarking is you put your link in there, like you put a phone number in the phone book

ezinearticles is article submission

reddit same as social bookmarking

Backlink Sources:-

Natural link building
Article Submission
Blog Submission
Forum Posting etc.........

Where you get links you can get more information from that place. Otherwise Google is the best search engine.

Hey xcdear213,

your best link building strategy certainly depends on your goals and the content you offer on your page.

Generally you should try to create a quite natural and well-balanced back link structure, what means, try to get links from differents sources and step by step:

Regular web pages (with different PageRank, both low PR and higher PRs)
Social Bookmarks
Blog posts
Social network posts
Directories ....

thank you for sharing the info which i am beginner to the SEO field

Excellent post, keep them coming!!..

Using Social Networking Sites for your sites can add traffic but backlinks is not that sure because almost all social networking sites are now using a no follow links for all their users...

U can buy links, exchange links, forums posting and blog commenting
Through social media sites u will generate traffic not links

Excellent post, keep them coming!!..

Absolutely right..

Forum posting would help a lot so try this method.

commented: Yeah, forums need more spam. You do realize your links here are nofollow right? And Google can't even see them. -3

Hey xcdear213,

your best link building strategy certainly depends on your goals and the content you offer on your page.

Generally you should try to create a quite natural and well-balanced back link structure, what means, try to get links from differents sources and step by step:

Regular web pages (with different PageRank, both low PR and higher PRs)
Social Bookmarks
Blog posts
Social network posts
Directories ....

Not so much for websites that have aged a little. But if the site is new, just take it easy with backlinks. Understand that the process will take a while. This is just how it is.

I think There is the difference between getting back links and social media marketing.You may have links in Social media sites but most of the site do not give you backlinks as do follow and anchor text.So try to get links from where you can do have do follow anchor text.thanks

Try to get more followers and likes from facebook and twitter. And for social media bookmarking sites, you should try to increase your community and post regular updates to these sites and also try to post unique articles on ezinearticles and other article submission sites.

Your mentioned all sites is Social sites..In this sites you can make the profile , share your views with different people post your site link by this way you will get both Link back and traffic.

Create some fresh and valuable content on your site or blog and link to some people that you consider that might be interested in a linkback to your article/site.

There are many source of get backlinks.if you get backlinks focus on linkexchange,artice submisson fourm posting, comments and press realese

Hello All,

Twitter
Facebook
youtubedigg
ezinearticles
reddit

Thanks in advance!

Twitter and facebook - create community and invite people to join into it, discuss what the community is all about and get ideas from them.

also, promote and advertise your website through twitter and facebook , because it attracts readers to visit your page.

I think that article submissions and blog comments are the best ways to get backlinks, here are some tips for [snipped promotion]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.