hi friends, please tell me which type of back links are beneficial for SEO.

Recommended Answers

All 37 Replies

All the back links are very important but the most important amongst all is Forums.This is my personal opinion on the basis of my personal experiences.Do not take it hard and fast rule.

As I know,there are mainly two types of backlink.

* DoFollow
* NoFollow

DoFollow backlink are best in SEO because it increase your site page rank,SERP and traffic.

DoFollow backlink are best in SEO because it increase your site page rank,SERP and traffic.

Yes, dofollow quotes are best in SEO, but you should not always aim for dofollow backlinks. You site should have a balance of the type of links. Because, for google bot, a site should have a balance of both.

Do follow links are only responsible for getting the benefits of link juice phenomena at all and all the links you are getting as a backlinks are by defaults do follow links.

The baclinks, which are created with Having good PR and Relevant sites are very good. Both links are useful for SEO, do follow links are considered as backlinks and also help to increase traffic but no follow only help to increase traffic.

I do agreee with you Mr limohire. Backlinks with good PR sites aswell as relevant sites matters a lot in respect to getting backlinks.

I can say that one of the most beneficial Backlinks for SEO is by commenting on Do follow Blogs as well as on High PR Niche-related blogs. Just make sure to follow the comment policy of the blog as well as post thoughtful and interesting comments.

Let enjoy your right method here. For me i think only writing article on the dofollow article directory such as ezinearticles and articlebase. You will get your website in a high ranking in google soon

Its a good question and all the above answers are right for getting high ranking in Google

commented: Absolutely useless comment. -3

Healthy discussions on Forums are very much beneficial for getting back links and it will help you a lot to increase your ranking in SERP.

This is the most important for it. Dofollow quotes are best in SEO, but you should not always aim for dofollow backlinks and this is very necessary that Your site should have a balance of the type of links. Because, for google bot, a site should have a balance of both. It should be done like this.

Do fallow links is really good for us It helps to increase search engine ranking

Highly related links is the way to go. Avoid the desire of getting spam links as it will backfire on the future. Build a consistent promotion, don't think short term...

I think you all miss a thing..Authority links
1. Edu and Gov links
2. High Pr page links
3. Social links

This is the only kinds of backlinks that Google love.!!

In my opinion, You need to focus on Quality back links over quantity like if you are participating in forums do a healthy discussion not just come with low quality postings.

Backlinks is really very important for the website. Relevant and quality backlinks are really very important for the website.

Backlinking is the important part of SEO. i can say that backlinks is the backbone of SEO....

It's the quality and relevant link

The baclinks, which are created with Having good PR and Relevant sites are very good. Both links are useful for SEO, do follow links are considered as backlinks and also help to increase traffic but no follow only help to increase traffic.

yes i agree with you.....

Backlinks from articles, forums and other high pr ranking webstes are the best

all for getting high ranking in Google and the answers are all good~~

Back-links from high page rank, relevant domain is highly beneficial for your site. If you could get back links from .gov, .edu, .org is a good quality back-links.
I would Rather go for No-Follow Back-links.

Hey...
Basically Do follow links from a website which have related niche and very high page rank is very beneficial for you..

This is very important. All the back links are very important but the most important amongst all is Forums.This is my personal opinion on the basis of my personal experiences. It is necessary to generate the backlink for it.

Do follow backlinks are beneficial for SEO and no follow links which can bring traffic to your website.

As far my opinion DoFollow backlink are best in SEO because it increase your site page rank,SERP and traffic.you can also get the result very soon comparing to other SEO technic :-)

back links from high page rank site are beneficial

All back Links are beneficial, but we used to make good links from having good PR sites, from blog commenting we used to comment on do follow and no do follow blogs, by forums posting if you will do all these tasks..you will be definitely able to come on some good PR.

Thanks

you should do all seo strategies on daily basis to get better rank.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.