Hello friends,

I have been using 2 white hat ways to get backlinks to my sites.

1. Write articles and submit them to article directories (about 5 directories)
2. Post article blog pages to social bookmarking sites (about 30)

I don't know other white hat ways to get backlinks to my sites.

Can you please list some?

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Forum posting with dofollow link signature. :) But I realized it just last year when I buy my own domain.

Try to make the link wheel, this is one of the best ways to improve the SERP

forums and free directories :)

Free blog hosts are another source of free back links. Use them.

Well, for one, you need to do more than what you have done to really have much effect. 5 articles and 30 SBM is what is called a good start. In addition to that add forum posting, blog posting and directory submissions. It'll take time, but if you stick with it, it will pay off, big time.

Link exchange, Forum posting, Social book marking and directory submission these are very helpful to build quality back links and traffic,and also use social media networks.

try guestblogging and social bookmarking

Article submission, free directories, do follow blog commenting and forum posting posting is best way to get quality backlinks.

link wheel
Article submission
Directory submission
Bookmarking
Blog posting
Forum posting
Classified ads
Social networking
Do submission in do follow high pr sites. Do manual submission and avoid black hat techniques.Follow seo rules.

Do forums posting and social bookmarking also . These are the way to get one way links

link exchange with quality sites, submit url in do follow blogs and update your site with unique content will help you in getting backlink.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.