Hello,

Some of my sites decrease page rank on Google even the traffice is still the same?

I even posted my sites and blog pages to high page rank like Digg and Stumbleupon.

Can any one please tell me what may cause the decrease in page rank?

Thanks very much.

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

Alot of things matter in achieving high page rank. for example the age of domain, the traffic you get etc etc..but have you ever checked whether you are getting quality back links? what is your site's authority? how much quality content your site contains?

SEO is the process to track traffic towards your website.

Webanalysis is also one of the important aspect to be considered to get good ranking

Hello,

Some of my sites decrease page rank on Google even the traffice is still the same?

I even posted my sites and blog pages to high page rank like Digg and Stumbleupon.

Thanks very much.

Building quality backlinks is also one of the main object to get high page rank.

I think that we can have the high page rank by using the quality of back linking. By using the back linking of the site we have the higher page rank. this is what that i am thinking about the back link.

Hello,

Due to the latest issue of "Google Farm", a lot of website owners noticed that their Page rank decreased. If you still haven't read issues about "Google Content Farm", it is about submitting same articles to different article submission sites. With the latest issue about Google Farms, article submission to ezines as well as other article directory sites is not really advisable! I think it'll be more effective if you post one article per web 2.0 sites such as squidoo and hubpages. Just remember one thing when submitting articles: it's very important to produce quality information. If you do, that #1 website listed on page one of Google could be yours. Also, it is suggested that instead of publishing articles to article directories to promote content, I think it's more beneficial if you shift to different social media channels such as facebook and twitter to promote your contents.

Traffic and page rank are totally different to each other. Page rank has many factors attached to it. The quality of your backlinks is an important factor. Get a few links on a page which has higher pr than yours, and you can see a change in yours.

To get high pr on google:

Try to create links for your site, as much as possible

Do link building
blog commenting
forum submissin
Bookmarking of site
article submissin
and also do SMM for you site
This will help you to generate traffic to you site and to increase your site PR

Basic key for high page rank is quality and dofollow back links. I am surprised that for one of my website, google first assign it rank 1 and after some months it dropped again to zero. content was valid and website was about selling used cars. Please anyone can advice me about this

Link with anyone and everyone you get a chance to. If you link to someone that has a page rank of zero, this will not hurt your page rank. It will only increase it because you are getting a link back to your website. Google doesn’t look at your back links page ranks to determine what yours is going to be. It simply looks at how many back links you have.

relevant and high pr link of your website will help you a lot.

To get higher page rank write unique content and submit it to ezine articles. It will take 7 days for your article to get approved. Hope it will be useful.

take high pr and relevant backlink for your website it help you to get backlink as well as pr of the site.

Do social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, article submission and blog posting in high pr and do follow sites from which you can get do follow and quality back links. Use unique and original content not low quality and duplicate content.

Your page rank may be dropped because of the use of the pages have a link to your page or remove some links or is no longer available.To make your page rank link juice flow page, you will need to do follow-up from high PR pages, I think that companies do not Digg and StumbleUpon.

Poor quality backlinks affect Your PR

PR is calculated based on backlinks. If you having quality backlinks of your websites easily you get high PR. but the each backlinks pages should be in at least 2 PR. Google will give more importance for High PR sites.

2 Factors:

1. On Page SEO

2. Link Building

you should concentrate more on the traffic generation rather than page rank. sometimes low PR websites have huge traffic and high PR sites only have a penny of visitors .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.