hi i have this website <snip> pr2 i'm doing the impossible trading links with higher pagerank pages and still not getting any results, give me some advice

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

Time to try some viral marketing that makes people want to link to you! Things like 'top lists' for your market or niche, useful information for your niche or other things like that.

Other ideas include creating a blog with articles that link back to sections of your site or social bookmarking (create a squidoo page etc)

Lastly you have to look at the site and or content you are asking people to link to (in your ongoing link campaign). A lot of site owners will not link to information or sites they see as flawed, amatueristic, or non informational. You have to remember, the site owners need a reason to link to you!

thanks guys nice ideas

thanks guys nice ideas

Try to submit on directories with high PR and link exchange with related sites with high pr also email the owner... The link juice will pass and it will surely increase your PR...That will do the trick...

regards,

cooluks

1) Most directories have low PR and, even worse, the page your link will appear on will have very little to no PR and other links on it to share that PR. Basically submitting to directories is good for getting maybe as high as a PR3 but that's about it.

2) Link exchanges are bad for building PR. If you link to another site you are sending PR out of your website. That negates any PR they send to your website. Plus your link will be on a page with countless other links further diluting the PR you get. Plus you may unwittingly end up in a link farm. Exchange links rarely and only with trusted high quality sites in your niche.

Want higher PR? Give people a reason to link to you. Do you have good content on your website? If you do you'll be able to get links from related sites that cite your content as being quality. Otherwise you won't get a high PR or good rankings because you wont have the links you need to accomplish either goal.

FYI, don't be obsessed with PR. It's just a number. Not only that but the number you see is an approximation and is stale by at least 3 months. Focus on create a great website and you will find that you will be far more successful then if you focus on PR.

It's the quality v quantity rule. I link from a high page rank .gov and / or .edu can be worth a lot more than hundreds of PR1 sites. The last time I was researching these figures 1 link from a .gov is worth approx 545 links from say normal pr 0 sites.

First check definition of Page Rank of Wiki that is "Page Rank is link analysis algorithm", so if you want to have better Page Rank than try to get Good PR backlinks from authority sites, more you have more chances to get high PR.

Page ranking depends on how much back-links your website has. Better idea is to create forum profiles and post replies and your link as a signature. Also article marketing is a good idea. Choose a good article writing service and buy some articles. After that publish those articles in websites that has good traffic.

hi i have this website <snip> pr2 i'm doing the impossible trading links with higher pagerank pages and still not getting any results, give me some advice

Submit your website to high PR web directories, Bookmark your website to high pagerank social bookmarking site. Infact just try to get backlinks from high pagerank websites

If you have backlinks from high page rank sites, you automatically get accorded great respect. It's like being best friends with the Mafia Don. Every other under boss looks up to you- even though you're new. Befriend the heavy PR sites and you'll get Google's respect.
SNIP

Google loves blogs (still!), so another great way to increase PR is to write blog posts with a link back to your main site in each post.

Do a proper on page of your website related to content and url. After then post quality unique articles and make blogs then promote blogs including keyword on which you want result..you get good result in 2 weeks.

As far as I know good quality inbound links are key to this. If it's a tourism website then links from other tourism sites will help you. There is a bit more than that but this would be a good start but don't buy links on things like link farms...

Page rank depends on quality and quantity of back links. If you have back links from high PR sites then you can get more and more high PR for your site. So you must be lacking in high PR backlinks.

You should insert out bound links to your home page or partners page of your website.You should exchange links with high pr website which you can insert in your home page or partners page of your website.

I think you haven't tried back linking. It's an effective way of boosting page rank...

well, its not all about link building, to get a good pr you have to go strategically. look at your content, its compatibility with page and then the on page compatibility with off page scenarios. try social media as well for your popularity and to generate traffic on your web.

Try to submit on directories with high PR and link exchange with related sites with high pr also email the owner... The link juice will pass and it will surely increase your PR...That will do the trick...

regards,

cooluks

Boost pagerank is not a one day activity and just directory with PR is not more better than other link building activity because PR depend on backlinks. And thats why have to need more relevant backlinks and that kind of link you can get from good authority sites.

submit your website on high page rank Articles websites, Blog websites, and social bookmarking websites. And add good content of your websites.

Simple, by building back links. Back links are the only way of increasing page rank.

There is most important way to boost your page rank in the SEO by manually link bulliding.

Your page ranking depend on the back link. Better idea preffer the quality based work and fresh content of blog and article in high PR also update time to time.

First try to increase traffic.

you have to submit your content to articles directories or backlink automated sofeware

Are you wondering for One Way Link Exchange Free if your Answer yes? Than Welcome to Submission In Bulk Free ; Submit your website link for free and we are manually place your website link in our website after submission automatically submit your web site to 50, 100, 150 or 200 directories, which accept free submissions.
Just submit your webiste link and boost your page rank :

http://onlineletsbuy.com

Your Page Ranking is determined by many factors, but one that is of high importance are the number of links you have pointing back at your site. Yes you could have thousands, but if they are from sites that have low or no Page Rank then your ranking is not going to be so great. The idea is to build links on other good sites.

Do not spam, Do a SEO with service providers, they will help you to increase your page rank by optimizing your web pages. My service provider SNIP who does it to my site and the rank of my site increasing consistently.

PR based on quality back links. Make some dofollow backlinks.

To increase the page rank get the quality back links from high page rank.Link building startegies is best way to increase the page rank.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.