I have some questions that I though I knew the answers to, but I guess not. I submitted a site to google's Add URL and I done the site maps and I only have 1 good page indexed out of the site. Plus Google tells me "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar"... content is different in each page, should I re-do the descriptions and KW, what about the design, in each page I have the same Header, Sidebar and Footer, in which they have the same external links and alt tags for SEO purposes. I understand the more pages I have indexed, the better results I should have. Any ways, this is killing me, this site was once ranked #1 or #2 and now it's lost between #15 and #200. Since the other pages haven't been indexed, what changes should I make so they won't be omitted, and should I re-submit the URL afterwards??

Please help.

Hi,
I am having a website http://www.dangsoftsolutions.com
I had tried my best to increase its search engine position in google.
but not bale to do that can you help me so that i can have my website to be listed in 2-3 page of google.
thankx

If you have the same header, footer, meta tags, description and keywords please change the same according the page content. It is better to have different keywords, description and title for each webpage. You said earlier your site was on #1 and 2. If this was the case then you need not to worry as in a short time you will gain what you think you have lost now. By the time you will read this post who knows your problem might have got solved. Please let me know the updates.

With regards,
Mandar Thosar

try and vary your content more for a better result, the pages above you most likely have more depth to their websites so more of their pages have been indexed.

I have some questions that I though I knew the answers to, but I guess not. I submitted a site to google's Add URL and I done the site maps and I only have 1 good page indexed out of the site. Plus Google tells me "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar"... content is different in each page, should I re-do the descriptions and KW, what about the design, in each page I have the same Header, Sidebar and Footer, in which they have the same external links and alt tags for SEO purposes. I understand the more pages I have indexed, the better results I should have. Any ways, this is killing me, this site was once ranked #1 or #2 and now it's lost between #15 and #200. Since the other pages haven't been indexed, what changes should I make so they won't be omitted, and should I re-submit the URL afterwards??

Please help.

Hi,

Use different title and descriptions so that you can avoid omitted results :!:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.