Hi all,

Can anyone Guide me what i Deep Linking?

And how can i link it to my site?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

According to my information collection, deep Linking is where you link each of your related articles aside from your homepage.
If someone knows more, welcome to share here:)
All the best!!

Deep linking is when you start linking your internal pages. That's what i think.

Deep Linking nothing but the linking of your internal pages of your products or services.

If you have planned well your site then you will be having tier pages. The first tier links to tier two pages and tier two pages links to tier three pages. Within these pages there is a link that links to them. In short, deep linking is to link the pages within your site with each other.

Deep linking is the linking to the internal pages of web site instead of home page.

Yes, deep linking basically means linking your websites' internal pages. You'll find deep linking directories where you can submit your websites' internal pages instead the home/index page.

Deep linking, on the World Wide Web, is making a hyperlink that points to a specific page or image on another website, instead of that website's main or home page.

Some business sites don't like others making deep linking into their content! They take deep linking as the abuse of advertising!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.