I am learning on-page. I would like to know the perfect on-page steps. Which is the start point and end point in on-page? I know some thing in on-page but not all the things and perfect. Can anyone expert webmaster here to guide me on this subject?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

There are many factors that make up On Page SEO. Title tags, alt tags, keyword rich content, number of words per page, deep linking etc. It is a process that should be strategical if you want top placement.

There are many factors that make up On Page SEO. Title tags, alt tags, keyword rich content, number of words per page, deep linking etc. It is a process that should be strategical if you want top placement.

Including these submit an XML sitemap, do internal linking. Bold ur keywords and also convert these into Italic form. Underline too.

On all Robots. Allow all ur pages to be crawled by SE spiders. and finally use Uncle google to get a list of on-page optimization tips and tricks.

Hope these will help u.

Their are many tactics to do better on page optimization . Put you keyword is title . Put in meta tags and discription and keyword in the content of your site and many other

There are lot's of tactics for the on- page SEO But the main tag's are the Title tag, Meta tag, Keyword and description tag are the main tag for the on-page SEO.

title, keywords , mete keywords, keywords density, alt tag, robot.txt, site map, anchor text etc :)

I think the first step is keyword analysis, make sure that your keywords are of low competition and high traffic. Add your keywords into title, meta description!
And then sitemap, internal link building are also important!

Crafting Optimized Content

Rule #1, avoid over-repetitiveness.
Rule #2, craft unique content that exists nowehere else on the Internet
Rule #3, create web pages for Internet visitors primarily and not search engine robots

In your SEO copy writing toolbox and as part of emphasizing keyphrases, you should master the English language in such a way as to be able to intelligently enforce keyphrases using word variables (altered prefixes/suffixes, pluralization), synonimous keyphrases, abbreviations, acronyms ... morphology, lexicons.

I never read any mention of Heading tags. Heading tags (h1, h2 ...) can be incredibly useful when sprinkled on your web page canvass logically.

Their is many factor in on page seo . but main is adding keyword to title, meta tags , navigation menu and putting your keyword in the content in the density of 5%

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.