Hello friends,
Article submission is considered as one of the best and effective technique of SEO. So now days I am concentrating more on article submission, I am working on other techniques too. But the list on which I am working contains most of the Word Press article sites. The problem is that they allow me to register but whenever I try to log in they show any one of the following error listed below:-

Errors
1. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
» Go to the author panel
» Log out

2. Unfortunately, you cannot get into the author panel, because the site admin does not set it up.
» Log out

3. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Thanks waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch
Errors
1. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
» Go to the author panel
» Log out

2. Unfortunately, you cannot get into the author panel, because the site admin does not set it up.
» Log out

3. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

All those errors, it mean you don't have permission to edit those pages or access it unless you are the admin (owner of the website).

You need permission to do that.

Reason behind this, those websites are not wroking nowadays. In that type of websites, admin banned to submit the articles.

It's just little error on wordpress site, contact their support team. Sometimes you can just go to your dashboard, happened to me too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.