I have some knowledge in SEO but i am not an expert in it. I have some doubt about key word stuffing ? Can anyone please help in this.

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Keyword stuffing has simple meaning as its name, that is just filling keywords in the content.Well there are so many seo technical terms are related to this phrase like keyword density,keyword proximity, etc. and all those are plays quite important role in content-the back born of SEO.

keyword stuffing is an unethical way. it refers plenty of keywords put in some specific web page and minimum content

I have some knowledge in SEO but i am not an expert in it. I have some doubt about key word stuffing ? Can anyone please help in this.

Keyword stuffing is a practice in which webmasters load their pages with instances of commonly searched for keywords. The practice is designed to direct traffic to the site by raising the site's ranking in search results, in the hopes of increasing site income. However, keyword stuffing can be an unwise choice; many search engines penalize for keyword stuffing, and they use complex algorithms to detect signs of keyword stuffing, even when it is cleverly done.

The most obvious instance of this practice would be inserting the keyword into a block of text. Often, the author takes the time to make the text look reasonably plausible, in the hopes of avoiding penalization by a search engine

Keyword stuffing is a part of black hat SEO . Putting you keyword to on your page with more than density of 5% is called keyword stuffing

Keyword stuffing is just stuffing keywords where they do not make sense. You want the text to make sense and now just have keywords all over.

Its an unethical SEO technique.Keyword stuffing had been used in the past to obtain maximum search engine ranking and visibility for particular phrases.This method is completely outdated and adds no value to rankings today.And it is one type of the practice of loading a webpage with keywords in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google's search results.

Sometimes webmaster stuff their keywords inside Meta Keyword tags. This doesn't work anymore and has long been disregarded by the major search engines. Body content is sometime used for keyword stuffing. Keyword are repeated several times w/o making any sense at all. This is flag for Google and might be a factor for lower rankings of a website.

Keyword stuffing is a unethical seo technique.

Keyword Stuffing is repeating keywords on your page in a unethical way usually hidden from the viewer.
Search engines often penalize a site if they discover keyword stuffing, as this practice is considered poor netiquette, and even ban the offending Web pages from their search results.

Focus on creating useful, information-rich content that uses keywords appropriately and in context.
keyword stuffing is an unethical way. it refers plenty of keywords put in some specific web page and minimum content

Keyword stuffing means too many keywords use in web page. It is blackhat seo tactic, so avoid it.

Keyword Stuffing is an overuse of the content or the meta tags of the website with all possible keywords or phrase that refers to the place in many different forms.

Putting keyword with the density of more that 5% is called keyword stuffing

Key word stuffing is a technique of SEO. In this upload key word related your website in different website.

If yon need to use key wards tool than your problem will be solved.

Keyword stuffing is process of repeating the same keyword over and over in a page. Keyword stuffing make your page unreadable it is bad for our site.

Keyword stuffing is simply the process of repeating the same keyword or keyphrases over and over in a page. Keyword stuffing is the technique which deals with the search engine optimization services that had been sued by the people. Keyword stuffing is a practice in which webmasters load their pages with instances of commonly searched for keywords.

Yeah! Keyword stuffing is a unethical seo technique. Keyword stuffing means overusing a keyword to increase the keyword density on a page.

commented: Yeah! Thanks for repeating what everyone else posted! -3

Google claims that it can detect keyword stuffing and will penalize your site if you do it. Reality seems to be a little different. I have def seen plenty of sites that do it and seem to rank quite well regardless.

Anybody thinking of carrying out the key word method of SEO needs to be seriously be cautioned. Keyword was long considered an unethical technique of SEO. And now with the Google Panda it would be foolish to incorporate key word stuffing procedure for your websites.

Keyword stuffing can be used in many ways, in the early days of the interent seo, people used to repeat the same keyword(s) not only in meta and title tags, they used to have verylong pages on that had lines of the same keywords, they used to change the text coulour to whatever background colour they had on their webstes.

I am glad google put a stop to it to be honest.

How much time in our keyword in content. If that two or three time in the content the keyword density is good. The keyword appropriate way in the content that process is called keyword stuffing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.