Hi friends, i need good advice from your side. How to get minimum enquiry/lead per day. At least two or three enquiry is enough for my site. If any one of you share little knowledge about that, it will be more helpful for me.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

1. Get traffic (visitors) to your web site
2. Convert the traffic into leads

In search engine optimization, ranking web pages highly in the search engine results for specific keywords and keyphrases drives in targeted traffic (or qualified visits). This type of traffic converts easily provided your web pages facilitate the conversion (they are visitor friendly).

Hi friends, i need good advice from your side. How to get minimum enquiry/lead per day. At least two or three enquiry is enough for my site. If any one of you share little knowledge about that, it will be more helpful for me.

Getting more visitors to the site and email campaign will help you to generate more leads.

that's right,keywords are mostly used in SEO,which refers to a backlink..
it like these..

Real estate market research philippines

but there are several tools / techniques that they use to have that backlinking..

Visitor may give you leads so try to make a lot of visitors for your site. share product information in between your friends.

Try PPC for getting instant leads, traffic & visitors for your website

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.