social bookmarking service
directory submission
forum posting
profile backlinks
article submission
blog comments
web2.0 backlinks
yahoo answers

Forum posting and Blog commenting are much better way to increase backlinks because you can get quality backlinks from them and also you can drive relevant traffic to your site from other sites.

A quality work is always brings the positive results.

Back links are the back bone of seo , back links plays a vital role in improving ranking and gaining more traffic so make all available source for back linking like article submission , blog commenting , directory submission etc

what is the best backlinks building method?

directory submission
forum posting
profile backlinks
article submission
blog comments
web2.0 backlinks
yahoo answers

what do you think is the best way to create backlinks?

Link exchange with thematic websites would be the best link building methods.

Bookmarking is one of the best back links.The next comes blog submission, forum posting to give out the better back link

Now you can rely only these three for best and most effective link building techniques
article submission
blog comments
web2.0 backlinks

@Ramakarthichk123
"Bookmarking is one of the best back links.The next comes blog submission, forum posting to give out the better back link"

What do you say about the fact that social sites, blogs and most forums have no follow on links? How do you make backlinks in this case

we have differnt methods for link building dir submission , article submission , forum posting , blog commenting all the traditional methods , but i want to add up one which is more useful now a days and that is link Wheeling method Google is giving importance to link wheeling

All the traditional methods which are being used for link building is good best i personally prefer link wheeling method for link buidlidng.I have experenced this method gives rapid benefits for driving a traffic and also increase bac links,

We will be highly recommending Web 2.0 back links is the best method to gain back links.

Hi, dailyearner, I think all of them are best backlink methods.

Best method is social bookmarking and dir submission

The article is really great, in my point of view, the best way to do guest posting is that post your best article in the similar type of blog and make understand the blog owner that by doing guest posting the benefit is for both and also the viewers.

The best way to create a back link is blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking, directory and article submission. This all gives a back link to site.

In my point of view Forum posting, Social bookmarking are best backlink building methods

Have something to say? Contribute New Article Reply to this Article
4 Months Ago
Flag Bad Post

What is the best backlinks building method

what is the best backlinks building method?

Article Submission
Forum Posting
Directory Submisssion

Hi Everyone,

There are number of linkbuilding methods are available like Social bookmarking, Directory submission, Article Marketing, Blog commenting, Forum Posting, Web2.0 pages, Press release submission etc........But Article marketing and forum posting are best back link building method.

SPAM DELETED

In my opinion blog commenting is the beat way to get back links.

Articles & directory submission are the best way for link building.

Social bookmarking, article submission, web2.0 etc are the best link building techniques because all these techniques helps to get one way permanant backlinks

all of are refer's to the back link:
directory submission
forum posting
profile backlinks
article submission
blog comments

The best is to hire someone to do the SEO for you.
It is pretty obvious that you need to do everything to get backlinks and rank high.

Thanks MITZ for a really good Top-Down, Big-Picture view of the why's, values and where's of link building.

It's important to see them distinctly: Some convey Authority - other's desperation. Some are quite permanent, other's transient. Some drive significant direct traffic - other's are just 'backfill' trying to prop-up other links. An appalling number don't matter at all! Some hurt your site, or efficently target WORTHLESS keywords that nobody's really searching for! As such, there's much more to a link than first meets the eye.

To answer the initial question: The BEST backlink buillding method is by crafting links carefully on multiple sites that you directly own or have joint venture partnerships with. A 'private' network of sorts that uses it's own authority and themed content to pass much more precise power.

For a Billion Dollar example of this - look at Hearst Interactive Media Properties:

This page passes a TON of do-follow link juice to all thier other magazines and websites:
http://www.womansday.com/about/advertise-online

The difference here is if little people like you or I do something like that with sites we own - we'd be subject to total deindexing by Google, Bing and others for attempting to maniuplate rankings. But if the William Randolph Hearst publising empire does it - well they're just 'effectively marketing brand awareness in key vertical markets of the online and print media space'....

The best backlink method i prefer would be bookmarking, profile building, blogs, etc.

Social Bookmarking and Forum posting is the best backlinks building method.

There are lots of method in off page SEO to boosted your Links but

Forum Commenting, Social Bookmarking, Web 2.0 and Article Submission are the best way to Build Backlines.

Posting videos on youtube and other video sites can help bring in traffic.

Hi

Its a nice post. Thanks for sharing with us...

Every possible resource is helpful in building backlink for the website, it supports the site in achieving good visibility in search engine results.

There are many steps to do that , but if adopt blog commenting , forums , articel submission , dir ,social bookmarking you can get good ranking as well

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.