HI Friends,
can anyone please suggest free classified sites in UAE?
I tried searching for it on Google but the sites i found are mostly only for UAE citizens.
I want a list of free classified websites on which other countries like India are allowed to submit their classifieds.
please help me by suggesting such websites.

Thanks.

Warm regards,
Rohan.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

you should search google with the keyword "websites: free classified in UAE".

This will definitely help....

in my view you should there are several ways to collect information about the classifieds in UAE like your friend, newspaper and the biggest source is the internet .
make your desired search in the search engine like google, yahoo etc
it will helpful for you

Hi there,
Thank you all for the advise.
Well, before stated this thread,I had already searched on Google for free classified sites in UAE. But those sites were for UAE citizens only.
I want free classified websites in UAE on which IT companies in India can post their classifieds.
Can you please suggest such websites?

Have you tried Craigslist? When I went to the CL site, I found it in about 1 minute.

HI Friends,
can anyone please suggest free classified sites in UAE?
I tried searching for it on Google but the sites i found are mostly only for UAE citizens.
I want a list of free classified websites on which other countries like India are allowed to submit their classifieds.
please help me by suggesting such websites.

Thanks.

Warm regards,
Rohan.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but do a search for "Newspaper Cash" and see what comes up because that ebook is great resource for classified advertising on or offline.

dear just google it and you would find lots of results.
you can visit the ue google for this also

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.