I am using Google Chrome browser..
Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts..
Now i will also start using Mozilla Firefox..
Thanks Everyone.

I would recommend Mozilla Firefox, as it supports mostly all the seo tools in its browser window.

I would like referred chrome, it’s always best browser to browse any size of websites. You will get access quickly. Because of speed is good.

chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
From here you can get huge no of SEO purpose extensions.

Mozilla Firefox is the best for SEO since it has many add-on's such as SEOQuake that help you evaluate your SEO efforts and track your site/blog’s progress in the major search engines.

Moz has slight edge though now Chrome too have addons of SEO with even better experience

for SEO tools you will find lot of free SEO tools in FF plugin section...both for developer as well as SEO....and you will love them....

For SEO you have to check your website in all browsers….and you have to make sure your website is working correctly on all updated browsers….FF is the most popular one…so start working with FF then rest….but make sure your site is 100% workable in all latest (updated) browsers….

Edited by obosh

In My opinion Mozilla firefox is the best option for Seo you can brouse multi websites at the same time, also check out the page rank of all type like on Google, Alexa

i think chrome is better than mozilla but i am using mozilla, coz i like to use it and it is best suited for me for doing all my work.

Id say Firefox, because its quick in submission.

SPAM DELETED

Edited by happygeek: spam deleted

My opinion Mozila Firefox is best for SEO because it's provide lots of adons and provide better funcunality comparison other browser.

I would probably name it as Firefox as it has many Add-ons which are in beneficial in seo.

SNIP

Edited by happygeek: advertising deleted

Mozilla is the best browser for SEO. Because mozilla is not an organisation. Its an community where group of people are working for browser features. And they understand the user need.

SNIP

Edited by happygeek: spam

Use firefox with some addon and test site with almost web browser

Edited by addme

I am prefer mozila firefox browser because of there are many add ons avaialbe in the browser options.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.