Re: Which browser is best for SEO? 80 80

i too suggest firefox ......

I think mozila fir fox is better.

Chrome and Firefox best for SEO browser.

Firefox is best for SEO...

commented: Yay, another useless comment for sig spam. -3

I think Mozilla firefox browser is best for SEO. It is fast and more user friendly then other browser.

HI

Mozilla browser is best for SEO.

For me Mozilla is the best because it has many plugins.

FireFox and Chrome. I prefer these two browsers. Good Luck!

SEO is not measured and done according to any browser. Might be the browser is to support the SEO tools.

Chrome is the best Web Browser around the globe with 62% popularity. It's been very long time I moved to Google Chrome and specially BETA Channel. While working on Chrome I've found some very useful SEO extensions which I want to share with you. Search Engine Optimization is very big topic.

All browsers are good but I think Mozilla Firefox is a best and useful browser for SEO because it has many tools and add-ons that useful for SEO and very faster than other.

According to me Mozilla Firefox (google chrome) is best for SEO.

According to me Mozilla Firefox (google chrome) is best for SEO.

A response like that is completely useless without supporting info to back it up.

Google Chrome is the best browser for seo.

Google Chrome is the best browser for seo.

I am using mozilla because it provides more addon related to seo

All browser are good but I think Mozilla Firefox is a best and useful browser for SEO because it has many tools and add-ons that useful for SEO and very faster than other.
also prefer Google Chrome because Chrome provide me fast searching speed in SERPs than other browser.

Google chrome.

commented: Completely useless without qualifying information. -3
commented: Where's your qualifying information? -3

Well, there is nothing like best browser for SEO. It all depends on the tools you use & their availability, though they intially launch with chrome they extend it for firefox also after few months.

I used to use, Keywordseverywhere for kw research, it was only available for chrome at beginning but later they made for firefox also.

Personally I prefer to use any kind of browser plugins in firefox, as it consumes relatively less resource when compared to chrome, which is imp for me when managing multiple tabs.

So am kind of lineant towards firefox but the ease at chrome browser functions can't be ruled out.

Good to see such discussion initiated 8 years ago.

Seo is mostly based on Google and since chrome is made by Google company itself, I always believe in it the most of all.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.