Hi all,

I am new to the forum, just signed up, first post. I am considering outsourcing linkbuilding and am doing research whether:

a. this is a good idea at all?
b. if so, what is a good company for this?

Any of you have any experience with this?

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

It depends on what you want to accomplish. If it's general directories you want to have submitted to there are a few good trustworthy companies with good lists. For niche directories I would rather find and submit them myself.

hello,
if you are ready to pay 50$ or so for just directory submission then up to you... I would suggest you should first do research many sites provides services but I found them very expensive!

The most effective technique of Search Engine Optimization in order to have increased online presence is Link building. This is reason why most people place a high value on link building strategies. The main advantage is that by outsourcing you can get expert and skilled services. Your outsourcing partner will provide better services, provided you must be patience in getting fruitful results. But the fact is link building is time consuming. It is critical issue of selecting a link building service provider as your online presence, reputation and visibility rests on the quality and legitimacy of those links.

well, Link building is not easy now a days Google is looking for quality link.

if you are ready to pay 50$ or so for just directory submission then up to you... I would suggest you should first do research many sites provides services but I found them very expensive!

Actually I pay 10 cents per directory, which is well worth it to me. The key though is to make sure the submitter has a good list of directories. If it's not a good list you won't get many links per 100 submitted. There seems to be a lot of garbage links available on the submitter market.

if you want to have an expert and skilled services when it comes to link building and other SEO jobs, its better to go outsourcing done making it yourself. Leave it to them to do the job and wait for the impressive results.

<snip>

Does anyone have a list of reputable seo linkbuilding companies? I think would be helpful for everyone. Thanks

Does anyone have a list of reputable seo linkbuilding companies? I think would be helpful for everyone. Thanks

Hello,

we are very good in link building like directory submissions, social bookmarking submissions, three way link building, article submission etc .....

<snip>

Hi Buzzman

Its worth outsourcing your linkbuilding campaign, as if you are a business owner and need to boost up your website instead of wasting your time in linkbuilding you can concentrate on your business and let the experts do the work for you.

and talking about a good Company, its not mentioned anywhere that a Company is Good or Bad, its all about their working strategies, and no one have the knowledge of the working strategies of the Company until and unless he/she is inside the company staff.

We are also SEO company and working for website owners to help them improve their Search Engine Ranking and Link Building. If you are interested to outsource your Link Building Campaign you can also try Us for the same, you will get a quality work from us.
Regards
Naveen malik

Link building has high competition, By the way just try it out.

Outsourcing depends on what you are doing.

according to me , i would prefer to do it by myself rather than outsource it .I would like to have everything in control

Outsourcing Linkbuilding need lots of hard work and expirence too required....

I am looking for quality and cheap backlinkers and forum posters from this wite.They offer good service since you are the one who will dictate the price.There asre so many competent workers.If you don't look like the job then you don't have to pay it and report it for dispute,

visit <snip>

Hello,

we are going to give you Good and quality links for your website and increase your PR in GOOGLe

thanks

You should try http://www.manuallylinkbuilding.com . I am very impress by their work and they have the best price in town. Within a month my ranking was climbing up to google .

Outsourcing link building is about as intelligent as declaring you have a bunch of spare money to give away. Everybody and their cousin is after your link building money. Some actually pay others to do this meaningless task, some get it done for free, some do it automatically using free software and web apps, others rely on exploiting the misfortunes of their local labour force many of whom don't even speak English (and barely can write in their own language), copy/paste click, copy/paste click all day every day in hot pursuit of a western hunger for some fabled green bar search engine elixer ...

Link building is the procedure of build inbound links for your websites. The fame of a website or blog is sometime strong-minded by number of inbound links.
Arriving links from authority website is always awarded in Google search result.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.