I am actualy here to seek some advice from those of you that own blogs and have SEO experiences. I have done some guest blogging becasue i thought that it will improve my own blog's page rank, but in this last page rank update, i have noticed no change.
II have put some hard work in networking myself among guest blogging platform, such as blogsynergy.com. I have read in a black hat forum that this is worthless compared to just bulk link submitting.
What do you guys think?

Building page rank takes quite a bit of time, in my experience, a lot of hard work and commitment if you are doing this by writing articles on other people's sites The best way to build up your rank is for people that are interested in your site to create links for you. If you are the only one out there linking back to your own pages, you'll get frustrated really quick. Those sites that have thousands of quality backlinks are the sites that generally have higher rankings.

The key word there is quality.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.