hello everybody i have made 1 blog and content is unique
i have done ping submission/ bookmarking/directory
then so my blog is not cache now what should i do

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What do you mean cache your blog?? Do you mean get it indexed in search engines? I'm confused what you mean.

When you create a new blog, you should often add fresh content till 15 to 20 day after. Then google may cache your blog if your lucky.

Pingomatic is a good website, with the help of you can ping your blog instantly. Try to ping your blog through this website.

You must do social bookmarking in good website like stumble upon, Digg and reddit and many more. And you can ping your blog in many pinging websites.

Update your blog regularly and google may cache your blog. But post unique and quality content.

thanx for your price less answer

You can use many sources of link building for this purpose. You can also use unique and qulaity content during on-page optimization. You can also promote your website by doing socail media activities in which facebook, linked in, twitter are best sources.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.