Anyone used clicksor? How was your experience?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I haven't but I'd be interested in feedback as well. I think I've heard the name around this site before so a site search for clicksor might reveal something.

I haven't but I'd be interested in feedback as well. I think I've heard the name around this site before so a site search for clicksor might reveal something.

same here please

there was a thread here somewhere about clicksor, scourge around a little bit.

yes but i quit clicksor because for 1 whole year i only got 7 cents =( thats not cool

Eek!!

Not recommended. I used clicksor on one of my sites but did not stick around long enough to collect any earnings from them.

Back when I signed up with them (about a year ago), Clicksor was not a truly contextually targeted PPC program...you basically give them some keywords that describe your site, and they try to deliver ads relevant to your content. Perhaps their ad delivery technology has changed. Does anyone know?

clicksor is good program i guess i used it for about 6 months then found google adsense was the main source of money ,paypopup is also one of their network i guess i use paypopup its also very nice

Clicksor pay affiliates twice a month on time,but they would deducted part of your earnings daily. Due to they consider that part of your clicks were incentive clicks. That's made me not feel very good.

As a publisher i've already been paid by them as far as advertising is concerned never dealt but they're getting expensive too =)

Yeah I used them awhile back and the pay wasn't really there, but they might be better now

I have been using them since early 2006.

I had three problems with Clicksor:

1. They pay bloody awful rates.

2. 99% of the time the ads have absolutely nothing to do with your site content.

3. They are only too willing to allow spyware sellers to advertise on thei network.

several times I have had to send them stern emails complaining about spyware sites hijacking my site and forcing my visitors to go to their site where spyware will be installed with or without their permission.

I currently use Adbrite who seem to have a better pay rate.

Thanks for notifying. Never heard of it..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.