Hello everyone, i red an article recently from point blans seo website and i saw that writer listed huge list of techniques, i dont know how to memorize it, so want to know the exact list of steps i need to take for link building, especially when i will work at freelancing websites like at odesk.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Sorry, I'm confused. You read an article where the writer listed all different techniques, so you want to come here and have us come up with the same list for you that you just read??

The best way to build backlinks is to create amazing content that people will want to link to, and make it easy for them to want to link to it. Include social media widgets to make it easy to like the content on Facebook, etc.

Creating Informative content is greta way to increase the Brand visibility and also Doing Info Graphics, Resource Page link Building and Author Rank is useful techniques to increase the Ranking o fthe websites.

content yes and then your backlinks will come naturally,, but if you want backlinks now, a very diverse amount is best and lots of anchot text differences and ratios, and no achort text as well, just image and url.. remember it is suposed to look natural, so no follow is also important...

Natural link building if that done properly then a big difference you can find in your site visitors.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.