Hi, all i have a question can any one give answer of these two questions.

1) How can can i know that Google Visits our website?
2) How many times in a day Google Visits a particular website.

Regards
Shailendra Dubey

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Check out Google Webmaster Tools at http://www.google.com/webmasters/ ... create an account, upload a file to your web server to activate your account, and be amazed by all of the details Google gives you about how it spiders your website.

Thanks for your help, i will try this.

You can also go into google.com and type info:mysite:com press search button it will show a page containing info about google cache of our website and also other details click on the google cache link and you will get ur results

commented: good suggestion - stymiee +4

You can also go into google.com and type info:mysite.com and press search button it will show a page containing info about google cache of our website and also other details click on the google cache link and you will get ur results

Thanks for your solution, i will try this.

The best way to check Googlebot's activities to check your web stats. Check with your host to see if you have this feature enabled.

For a quick check do a Google search for your domain. This will show you whether or not Google knows about your site.

If you have awstats log then you can login to your cpanel and check there when site have been indexed by seach engine on which date.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.