Hello Friends,

Can anyone explain your views on 'New Social Trends of 2013'.......Share your experience with me...everyone should get this useful and valuable information from u..Thanks..

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Can anyone explain your views on 'New Social Trends of 2013'.......Share your experience with me...everyone should get this useful and valuable information from u..Thanks..

@JohnRainberg

I think when Yahoo brought tumblr was a good investment for them and that it will defintely help websites that are on yahoo get a fair advantage over other site.

New social trends? Google Plus slowly taking the lead because of Google Authorship.

I heard Slide Share & Linked In are the social trends of the 2013, really which is having a great impact in internet marketing.

You can also used web2.0 creation techniques.

Google+ and Facebook are the bread and butter for social media marketing.

As we all know we can't do many things without social media. So for that try to make good network on every famous social media site and share every latest news with more updates.

Google+ is the best social networking site who beat the facebook at certain extent.Tumblr, blogger this are the best blog sites which we can use for web 2.0.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.