Please suggest me the best way to recover from this deadly panda
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

Hello friends,
One of our site has been badly hit by Panda update on 13th October :(
Thanks

I believe the best way to recover is to keep uploading some fresh content on regular basis and some high quality backlinks

The answer depends upon your SEO work done for the website and Your web page content uniqueness.

But I think making a major change with your page content can do the magic. Since Google Panda is mainly for Duplicate content so you need to concentrate on that.

regards
zabalex

I think there are still debates as to what signals Panda really does look for ... some say duplicate content, some say too much advertising, some say thin content, etc.

I believe the best way to recover is to keep uploading some fresh content on regular basis and some high quality backlinks

I think this is going to be helpful for FRESHNESS UPDATE, but PANDA is something related to low quality or duplicate content.

Hello friends,
Thanks

As per the panda update now it consider for the traffic to the site. But still it matters for the quality and traffic both. And i have heard that videos be very helpful for the results as per the new panda.And also social media is going to play the major role. So try to get the more traffic through social media and if possible then use videos for your site.

I think I also remember reading somewhere that Panda favors big brands ... so getting your brand name out there through social media certainly cannot hurt.

Always update unique content and try to promote your website to get traffic naturally.

Someone said in this forum that Directory Posting would help. But the visible results are not determined.

Update your content as well see that nobody have copied your content and Quality back links are important for the site. Whatever submission you do that should be in high PR site.

Best way? Start creating fresh UNIQUE content and stop spamming the PR sites and forums :)

after panda update, unique is necessary, but what we will do if website have already unique content and search engine ranking is down?

keep updating, SEO pages, and unique content or ideas.

You must continue to build links to your website however make sure they are all high quality and are left on websites which are relevant to your niche.

Also remember that it's important to vary the anchor text and form of back links you are using. It's not good only using articles, or only social bookmarking. You need to do it all.

Update your website with fresh content. It should not of low quality or duplicate.

Hello friends,
Thanks

use a quality content and avoid copy content in it. Do a proper seo on it. Make a backlinks on a good sites.

Below I am Sharing some tips which are helpfull to recover from Google panda are:

(1) First of all check out the website with low quality.
(2) A website with useless pages indexed in Google.
(3) Check out duplicate content for the site.
(4) Avoid to many advertisements
(5) Avoid to many link posting to other website.
(6) Don't use Black hat SEO techniques.

Just pay attention to check the quality of your site content. Avoid low quality and usless and duplicate contnet. Write unique content for your site, which is useful and informational for your users.

after panda update, unique is necessary.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.