One of our site has been badly hit by Panda update on 13th October :(
Please suggest me the best way to recover from this deadly panda
As per the panda update now it consider for the traffic to the site. But still it matters for the quality and traffic both. And i have heard that videos be very helpful for the results as per the new panda.And also social media is going to play the major role. So try to get the more traffic through social media and if possible then use videos for your site.
- Remove all traces of duplicate, spun, low quality or shallow content
- Offered good user experience/ have something constructive to offer
- Target long-tail keywords properly
are the ones who were axed by Panda.
Below I am Sharing some tips which are helpfull to recover from Google panda are:
(1) First of all check out the website with low quality.
(2) A website with useless pages indexed in Google.
(3) Check out duplicate content for the site.
(4) Avoid to many advertisements
(5) Avoid to many link posting to other website.
(6) Don't use Black hat SEO techniques.