Hello friends,

Am having my won website for my business, please assist me to start PPC campign in google.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

If you want to create the ads in Goggle, you should open account in Google Adwords.
Start some research on keywords, create relevant eye-catching ads, and manage the bidding so it would be effective and bring leads to you.

google planner enhance your bussiness, so sign uo for the google planner

HI
If You want to start PPC campaign in google(Pay-Per-Click Advertising)
just Visit At Google search Engine & Start what you want..I think you can learn how to setup Or start a camping from As a new Advertiser.This would be so awesome to go see!...You can get started with Google AdWords on your own from your home.

To start PPC campign you first need to create account on google adwords. Before starting campign you need to do Keyword research. Also make ad groups for your campign and find related keywords for each ad group and make one ad copy for each ad group. After this you can set campign using your google adwords account.

Using google adword you can start PPC campign. For this first open account on google adwords. Then make different ad groups. Find keyword for each adgroup and make ad copy. Now you can set campaingn.

I Suggest before going to to start the PPC for your busineess kindly link your Adword account to Analytic account and analytic account to Webmaster account. IF you didn't have one created each and linked them.

Analyse your Site, use GOogle keyword tool to view which keyword will suits your website traffic. In beginign try to used less competitive keyword while not fully that only. Use hight competitive keyword as well to get more chance of your PR improvement hence Orgnainc search improvement. PPC in adword has much to show.

Create a campaing in Adword. In that Camapaing make diffrent ad groups - these based on the similarities of ads. In the Adgroup use the new ad and try it out to get online.

After you ad is online try to get which keyword getting more clicks, which have more CTR and work out well.Leave not working keywords. Continues it...........

To start PPC we first need to open account on google adwords. Then do keyword research, make add group, and ad copy for each add group. We need to bid properly while setting campign.

You can have the help of google adwords in which you are charged for each click.

If you want to start PPC for your site than the first step is search good keyword and also analysis your competitor's site Ads and start with CPC bid.

Google Adwords is one type of auction. Through on google adwords we will get good website traffic's.

thanks to provide nice info about the ppc campaigns

I just started organic search optimisation for my website It's been two month only. Should I immediately go for PPC or should I wait a bit?

You can have tutorials and videos and content in texual form to learn about it on google.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.