plz suggest to get high quality back links.......................

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

startting with link exchange i guess

It has became challenging task to do after update of latest Google's algorithms.

The best way to get high quality backlinks (in my opinion) is creating content that's worth linking to.

For example, you write an amazing article on iOS7, featuring its pros and cons. After posting the article and doing some promoting on it, you start to get a ton of attention on it. Sooner or later, other individuals will be posting your article link on their feeds and sites, which in turn will get you some high quality links.

Good luck!

The best way to get high quality backlinks (in my opinion) is creating content that's worth linking to.

For example, you write an amazing article on iOS7, featuring its pros and cons. After posting the article and doing some promoting on it, you start to get a ton of attention on it. Sooner or later, other individuals will be posting your article link on their feeds and sites, which in turn will get you some high quality links.

Good luck!

yes i am agree with try to implement. i think got better result.

To find the high quality backlinks, better to go with off-page optimization techniques..i.e.:

• Link Wheel
  • Forums
  • Blogs
  • Web 2.0
  • Social Media
  • Slide Submissoin

After penguin update 2.1, i think only quality link related to your business theme and good content which should be informative and unique for attract visitors to your website, only way to make high quality back link.

You should focus on quality link building if you want to achive high rank backlink and always use white hat seo techiniques because after so many updation in google algo. your site can be penalized if you use black hat seo.

just make submission in High Pr website such as blogs, forums, press release, articles submissions and social bookmarking websites.

As per the latest algoritham, To get the high quality backlinks, we need to check page authority and domain authority of the submitting website while doing the link building activities like guest blog posting, social media promotions, directory submissions, social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum participations, article submissions etc..

Building the high quality backlinks are very important in current SEO optimization process.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.