keyword density is the percentage of a keyword which we used in a content. One keyword should not be repeat from 3 to 4 time in 100 words. but i am confused about keyword determination. Can anybody explain it here?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

keyword density is the percentage of a keyword which we used in a content. One keyword should not be repeat from 3 to 4 time in 100 words. but i am confused about keyword determination. Can anybody explain it here?

I don't quite understand question? You already mention what is a keyword density but you put your title thread keyword density, meaning you are havin issue with it?

Keyword density is very important from SEO point of view. The formula for Keyword density is No. of Keywords/ Total no. of word * 100. Keyword density must be 3% to 4% is good. If more than that google consider it as Key word stuffing. It is not good for website ranking.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Keyword density is very important from SEO point of view. The formula for Keyword density is No. of Keywords/ Total no. of word * 100. Keyword density must be 3% to 4% is good. If more than that google consider it as Key word stuffing. It is not good for website ranking.

What about Bing?

Thanks for the term provided about keyword density and i had to know that keyword stuffing is bad for ranking??

Too many keywords and too little good content won't get you anywhere. Besides Google, your visitors won't come again to read only keywords. They come for high quality content, not braindead article, filled with keywords.
So, I'd forget about Google (but not too much:)) and focus on my readership, e.g. repeated visits.

Keyword density means how many persentage you have that keywords in a webpage..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.