What are the codes which does not affects the site after the penguin and panda update?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

there is does'nt any code which could help the site to dodge with the penalty except the content only the one and the only way to escape from the penalty fresh and the informative content is helpful only i think

Nothing as such, its not related to coding. Submit fresh content and do whitehat SEO and avoid penalty tahts all.

Well, @OP I guess if there is anyone who know what code or.... ???? Google is using then I guess there wouldn't be any need of SEO forums. Every person whill hire a developer and they are going to desgin a code .... :D I would say its an inappropriate question.

That's got to be the most ridiculous question yet, and there are some stupendously ridiculous ones posted by some folk in this particular sub-forum it has to be said...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.