I need some suggestion

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

As for me there are a lot of methods to make your rank higher. For example, guest blogging. Why? Cause it is one of the quickest way to get quality backlinks.
Use social media to post your content there and as a result you can get better Social Media Traffic.Reach out to forums, newspapers, and communities to spread more about you and get a backlink at the same time.
Use also email outreach to influencers, broken links method and other methods and never waste your time with links that might cause trouble.You need to build only quality backlinks.Do article marketing on relevant websites.
Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is by using press release websites.What can help also - commenting.

What I suggest you do not do is make a lot of posts on Daniweb that contain links to your web site.

I’ve found press release websites don’t perform as well as they used to.

1 good quality backlink can be worth 100 poor backlinks. For top tier (e.g. editorial backlinks from sites like the Huffington Post) then look into responding to HARO queries on a daily basis.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.