So, Google has come up with new Payment Methods -

What forms of payment are available to me?

Local currency checks: Google will convert your earnings from US dollars into your local currency if this option is selected. Available to publishers in 43 countries, local currency checks are generally less expensive to deposit at your bank, and take less time to clear. For instructions on selecting local currency checks as your form of payment, read How do I sign up for local currency checks?

Secured Express Delivery: Secured Express Delivery ensures that your check arrives quickly and safely by using a courier service to send your check to you. You can find out more about Secured Express Delivery, including related fees, by reading What is Secure Delivery?

Electronic Funds Transfer (BETA): With Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), your payment is deposited directly into your bank account in your local currency. To find out more about this beta test, please read What is Electronic Funds Transfer (BETA)?

Source

And, Google has a new format - Ad Links!

Ad Links are a new form of text advertising that we're offering to our AdSense publishers. Using the same contextual targeting algorithm that targets Google ads to your content pages, Ad Links units display a list of topics that are relevant to your page. Each topic, when clicked, brings the user to a page of related advertisements.

The result is advertisements that are closely targeted to the interests of your users. By selecting the topics through interaction with the ad unit, users are presented with useful information in the form of related advertisements. Their direct involvement with the evolution of the ad unit guarantees an interest in the ads that are presented.

Source

These new links look cool! Take a look at the bottom of page of the site in my signature (marketing related one) for how they look like :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Thanks for the notice! Tonight when I went to check my AdSense statistics, I noticed I had to reaccept the TOS. Haven't yet had a chance to check out the new features. Will post feedback when I do :)

This is exciting, I am very pleased with this progress. I will look into this and update the few sites where I still have Google Adsense for fund raising.

hm nice and cool but dont know how much they are afective.. didnt test them yet..

Something new I noticed a few hours ago. You know the AdSense for Links? Well, I have the 160xsomething or other one in my sidebar. And I noticed that instead of showing links, it showed a little mini textbox with a search button! Where you enter your own keywords to search for. Strange, eh? When I refreshed the page it went back to normal. I wonder what Google has up their sleeve.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.