guys, i noticed my site from MSN that it was cached last august 20. what does it mean by cached?:eek:

Catched means the copy of your site which is kept at search engine's servers and on the basis of which your site is displayed in search engine results........

Catched means the copy of your site which is kept at search engine's servers and on the basis of which your site is displayed in search engine results........

does anyone know how long a server's search engine keep a copy of a site? 'cause i've been optimizing my site.

does anyone know how long a server's search engine keep a copy of a site? 'cause i've been optimizing my site.

Well search engine's server keep the copy of the site until its spiders find out the updated site....... This depends on the no. of backlinks and how frequently you update your site..... Just keep on updating and new site will be in the search engine's cache soon.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.