I have a good keyword domain where I want to make money from referring people to sign up offers in the niche.

What's the recommended way to set this up? Traditionally I'd write a blog and document every offer, post on social etc and slowly increase traffic.

What would you do in these circumstances to put each offer in the visitor's face quicker and therefore leading to more conversions?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Coincidentally, I just posted about doing this exact thing here.

Unfortunately, as I posted over there, my recommendations are exactly what you are saying ... write a blog, post on social, etc. I don't really know if any dramatic shortcuts in that area.

As you said, you want your offers to reach your visitors faster. Hence, you might want to consider Email marketing. With Email, you could directly send your current offers to the potential leads with a call to action and a clickable link.

Also, it has been observed that around 99% of the users check their email regularly; hence, it could be the perfect way to keep them updated with your latest offers.

There are other benefits too that have made Email a preferred way of marketing. These benefits include:

• Creating personalized content.
  • Collecting feedback and surveys.
  • Improving sales.
  • Communicating with your audience.
  • Generating traffic to your site.
  • Sending timely campaigns.
  • Increasing leads.
  • Reaching the right people at the right time.
  • Producing cost-effective campaigns.
  • Providing more value to your audience.
  • Having a forum for self-promotion.
  • Owning your media and contact lists.

Hence, Email marketing might be the solution to your problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.