Can anyone please tell me how can i add my website link to the search engine of different website just like yahoo, google e.t.c can any one please tell me the method of adding my website to other search engines...

Recommended Answers

All 45 Replies

visit submitexpress.com, they have a free service which adds your site to several search engines, including ones you've never heard of, of course if your site is one that updates regularly it would be indexed sooner or later...

Just let them (search engines) index your website, there is no need to submit in every search engine.

Place your website at web page which is already indexed. Best way to let Search engines know about your website.

Can anyone please tell me how can i add my website link to the search engine of different website just like yahoo, google e.t.c can any one please tell me the method of adding my website to other search engines...

Put link to your website in signature of few forums, google will automatically crawl your website.

I see nofollow on link tag on all our signatures in this forum (From Page source), it's mean Google would not follow all our signatures links on this forum.
:D (Please web master remove this nofollow)

But, there is a tool called QUIT (Quick Indexing Tool) that is can help people like us who want to get quick indexed by Google.

Try it, and you can check you Web Link on Google in the next 24 hour.

Where is this tool:
Ask Google for "QUIT - Quick Indexing Tool"

I don't understand how this works please help

Hi,
one more thing for adding website link to google,yahoo submit yahoo directory

Regards,
Govind Singh
Brainpulse Technologies
Top SEO Company

Google has a nice tool to get your site indexed. It is called Webmaster Central :

http://www.google.com/webmasters

With the help of this system you can even know when google is visiting or crawling your site and many more.

You can submit your site to Yahoo Search engine through their Suggest a Site Page :

http://submit.search.yahoo.com

I see nofollow on link tag on all our signatures in this forum (From Page source), it's mean Google would not follow all our signatures links on this forum.
:D (Please web master remove this nofollow)

You may have noticed that the "Visit XYZ's Homepage" link attached to your name is not nofollow.

However, I don't blame the webmaster for trying to limit spam on the forums. If sig links are "nofollow," that encourages relevant signature links and good posting habits. People do click-through signature links, if it's relevant and if the poster contributes something useful to the board.

Also, note that nofollow links are still indexed by Yahoo and added to your list of Yahoo backlinks. Not entirely worthless.

- Walkere

I agree that this nofollow have no problem to yahoo, but look at below image link.

http://i239.photobucket.com/.../gan-yahoo.jpg

It's based on my Google Analytics reports,
see.. no visitor came from yahoo search. I stil don't know why..

And.. still Google is the best search engine for people like us.

see.. no visitor came from yahoo search. I stil don't know why..
And.. still Google is the best search engine for people like us.

This may be true. But your Yahoo Backlinks can be used as a measure of site popularity - good for advertisers and such. TNX, for example, looks at both Yahoo backlinks and Google pagerank.

Both PageRank and Yahoo Backlinks seems to me to be more about advertising than traffic anyway - so use the resources as best you can.

- Walkere

Leave you links in digg. DIGG can make your site get indexed faster...

Well you can yourself find your search engine ranking on google.... keep a check of these things:

- Traffic on your web
- Backlinks to your web
- Marketing and advertising plan
- Retain customers
- Submissions to Directories
- Submission to social bookmark websites (use Bookmark Submitter Pro)

You will see gradual increase in your search engine ranking

you can submit your site from Google webmaster cetral & in yahoo also your can do the same. this will help you to get index your site but if looking for cached your site so do some SBM for your site. this will give you fast result.

you can create xml site map for your website and submit it into webmaster tool. It will helps you to index your page.

there is such a tool, which's called Google website submit - this will help you to start your trip to the Goole top.
Good Luck

And before that you have to make sure your site is search engine ready.

To submit your site to various search engines you need to add your website in Google, Yahoo, & Bing directories which would add website link to Google & Yahoo.

if you submit your site to social bookmarking sites like yahoo buzz, digg, delicious, reddit few others etc..you will see your site getting indexed fast.

I believe it is better to get your website indexed organically. As one poster mentioned used digg to do this. Or, reddit. Then ping them. You should have your website indexed withing 24 hours!

Leave you links in digg. DIGG can make your site get indexed faster...

good idea!

Nice information coolsaint...

Put link to your website in signature of few forums, google will automatically crawl your website.

I do agree with this.

Google has a nice tool to get your site indexed. It is called Webmaster Central :

http://www.google.com/webmasters

With the help of this system you can even know when google is visiting or crawling your site and many more.

You can submit your site to Yahoo Search engine through their Suggest a Site Page :

http://submit.search.yahoo.com

Hi there, I am having the same dilemma here thanks for the information, I am still a newbie on this one and I really want to know more.

Hii

Thanks

Thanks for sharing nice information in discussion.

you actually don't have to ad your site to add your site to the search engines they will actually find your site within a month your site should be indexed. Otherwise just google index my site with google and the results will come up. not hard at all. remember to include and submit your sitemap with it.

You can add your site link in Google Directory and Yahoo Directory also.

how do i add my website www.stuffonrent.com to other directories , this is the site for classifed advertising for rent and for online shopping

Create an XML sitemap for your website & then submit it to the Google & Yahoo webmaster tools. IT will help you to get your website crawl by the Google & Yahoo search engine spiders..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.