Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by smokewire

Hi friends,

So what exactly is Google Buzz?
Used on a PC or mobile, Buzz reminds us of an RSS combined with all of your social networking—all within the existing Gmail and Google.com infrastructure.

Buzz's five key features include:
• Automatic friends lists (friends are added automatically who you have emailed on Gmail)
• "Rich fast sharing" combines sources like Picasa and Twitter into a single feed, and it includes full-sized photo browsing
• Public and private sharing (swap between family and friends)
• Inbox integration (instead of emailing you with updates, like Facebook might, Buzz features emails that update dynamically with all Buzz thread content, like the photo viewer we mentioned above)
• "Recommended Buzz" puts friend-of-friend content into your stream, even if you're not acquainted. Recommendations learn over time with your feedback.

Shewag
<snip>

Edited by canadafred: signature link removed, empty emphasis tag removed

Considering that I have only opened Buzz twice since it launched I am not a big fan. I just don't use it. Also, I like to keep my e-mail private and I feel Buzz intrudes upon my privacy by being a part of gmail.

I predict that Google Buzz will re-surface as another service or add-on. The usage rate is very small and it may be more "buzz" than it actually is.

Actually today, I was in a phone call with two Search firms, one SEO and the other does SEM. I asked everyone on the call if they used Buzz and we all said no. So if these are search professionals who are more likely to use Buzz, then I wonder who will.

I dont found it as important as is yahoo buzz for the time being at least... may be later on it become as popular as other commendable sites are

buzz directly updates your in-box soon as someone updates on your post! this is really tacky i don't liked this feature at all rest its a good tool for e-marketing only.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.