Hello Everybody!
First of all i am glad to be here seems to be really good board and this will be my first post!
I have just launched dating website and i have submited my page to google!
How long does it normlly take to get page indexed?
Also i have noticed them some other ''bots'' are visiting my site like yahoo slurp and some unknown onces,i was just wondering how could that be if i have not subbmited my page with no one else apart of google!

I know it is really important to pick domain name and i think i have piked pretty good one!
As i can see i should not be pasting links so i wount i will just write it below because it is really important for me to know PRO opinion
domain is ::need.me.uk::!for me it seems to be good domain name but as we all know good once have been taken away long time ago,so how come this one was still there?and is it really that good as i think?

Thanks!

Hello Everybody!
First of all i am glad to be here seems to be really good board and this will be my first post!
I have just launched dating website and i have submited my page to google!
How long does it normlly take to get page indexed?
Also i have noticed them some other ''bots'' are visiting my site like yahoo slurp and some unknown onces,i was just wondering how could that be if i have not subbmited my page with no one else apart of google!

I know it is really important to pick domain name and i think i have piked pretty good one!
As i can see i should not be pasting links so i wount i will just write it below because it is really important for me to know PRO opinion
domain is ::need.me.uk::!for me it seems to be good domain name but as we all know good once have been taken away long time ago,so how come this one was still there?and is it really that good as i think?

Thanks!

You can often get indexed practically immediately should the search engines find your web site linked from somehwre it crawls regularly.

Robots and crawlers will find your site should it be linked somewhere.

Your subdomain exists on a domain that doesn't really exist. Probably not so hot a name as you may think it.

You have an awful lot of repetitive content in the 106 or so pages Google lists in your site. I doubt the search engines will reward you much for them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.