Social Media and Social networking sites really a good way to promote your website as well increase traffic to your website. Facebook, Twitter, Myspace are very good sites for social networking... But i think facebook is better then other social networking sites. What you think guys...

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Yeah. Social media sites are really helpful in my seo work also they are giving me awesome traffic.

Always remember that a firm social media strategy will not automatically result in a measurable effect on your bottom line. When you concentrate on ROI, you will not benefit from helpful techniques for interacting or communicating with your fans. Social media is a tool that enables you to showcase excellent customer service; it also allows you to handle crises competently, and to connect with your fans with the aim of generating better improved loyalty to your brand.

I think facebook and twitter, both really helps in promoting and gaining traffic.

thanks for the info

Yes Facebook is very helpful in promoting website. i am Seo and i am working on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. but majority of visitors comes from Facebook...

Yup facebook and twitter can be great sources for traffic.. The thing is that you should follow basics and use these social media networks efficiently!

Marketing is essential to any business. Some of the social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter which have more than five million visitors are very useful to get massive amounts of traffic.

Social media sites are very useful for your business because they get you more traffic

i agree with joy12, facebook is the best of all because of its widespread active users, easy interaction and user frendly features where others are lacking in one thing or another, besides that a lot of people across the globe have made customized applications compatible to their culture and it also provides language facilities for different people.

They are all a good avenue for traffic. It is always best to have profiles across as many places as possible. They all help to generate traffic.

I think so too. Social networking sites can bring the required ranking you require in the search results. They also help in link building and promotion of the websites and companies. They also allow the exposure required thus only bringing more people to your website.

Yeah. Social media sites are really helpful in my seo work also they are giving me awesome traffic.

Social Media and Social networking sites really a good way to promote your website as well increase traffic to your website. Facebook, Twitter, Myspace are very good sites for social networking... But i think facebook is better then other social networking sites. What you think guys...

You are absolutely right pal! Social media really help in promotion and and driving traffic. With over 750+ million active users, Facebook is the largest audience base on the planet. With the right approach and strategy you can drive huge traffic to your website through Facebook

I think that facebook is the best social media networking that can help you to get more traffic

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.