Do you have any special idea to get backlinks?

no exchange link
no blog comments
no forum signature

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

no exchange link
no blog comments
no forum signature

... maybe try writing something naturally worth recommending.

How about
- submitting original articles to article directories.
- creating Squidoo lens
- creating hubs in hubpages

all with links going to your website.

How about
- submitting original articles to article directories.
- creating Squidoo lens
- creating hubs in hubpages

all with links going to your website.

Wow this is great help thanks for sharing...

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

I dont know if you are ready to spend a few bucks.

what I have used very successfully on this year 2010 and works fine for me. Sponsor local .org or .edu sites (like small town music school, karate academy) by donating a small sum and you can get some great links from their home page. The beauty is they have good trust rank with google and not many external link.

considering the money you spend its worth it!

Try social book marking, which is really simple and effective way of back link building.

try bookmarking and articles. start multiple blogs

Try social book marking, which is really simple and effective way of back link building.

how social bookmarking gives you link. As far as i know bookmarking only brings you traffic and helps in crawling your content.

Yes you r Right Mr jacktb...... You should try to work on article submission Squidoo and hubpages... it,s a better option for you...

Article marketing is the best way to get backlinks and targeted traffic.

no exchange link
no blog comments
no forum signature

other than that the best technique is directory submission :)

There are several off-page submission techniques for optimizing a website. Some of them is mentioned here and there are many other.

As far as accumulating the back links for any site is concerned the one thing which i can suggest you to post your url on your competitors site

I agree with much of what's been posted here: get your content out there! You have to be proactive. The more of your material is out there, the better chance you have that people will read it and come back to your site.

Another tactic you might try (if you have a little cash) is to get a link report on some of your competitors and see where their 404s are. This will show you where there are missing links from some external site that thinks it's pointing to your competitor, but really it's linking to a dead page. You can solicit the external site owner for a link to your site instead. Win!

Doing article submissions, social bookmarking with good and relevant content, submitting content to SEO friendly directories, creating a network of your own websites and cross-linking are the excellent way to get backlinks to your site.

Here's what you do:

1) Like canadafred said, "... maybe try writing something naturally worth recommending."
2) Sign up with Ping.fm, register into as many social networks & social bookmarking sites as possible and submit to all of them through ping.fm's submission system (free).
3) write guest posts, my alexa rank went from 5.5million in december 1st to 400,000 today and, according to alexa, I've got 84 backlinks. I found guest authors in my niche who gave me backlinks (dofollow) after submitting unique posts (visit: http://www.myblogguest.com register and then start requesting to write guest posts for very popular websites in your niche)
4) make friends over twitter, tweet, retweet, comment, comment, dominate the social networks
5) article market as vanilla23 has said.

Good luck!

Yes I Do!

1) Social Media Sites
2) Facebook Groups/Fanpages
3) Guest Posting

:)

These are typical way to market. What other ways to market?

Brad

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.