I have owned my website for over 3 months now but not getting much traffic at all. What can I do to help improve the traffic flow. My website address is [snipped]

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Have good, quality content and encourage people to link to your site. You're not allowed to post your site URL in this forum, but check out our Website Reviews forum in the Business Exchange category, for some more one-on-one feedback.

Now is the time to start thinking about optimizing your web site for the search engines.

The first thing I suggest is to read up on the search engines' quality content guidelines, find out what kind of content they are seeking.

Then read up on SEO (search engine optimization). Start optimizing your web pages and in preparation for the time that your website is mature enough to merit improving rankings in the results pages.

Don't be afraid to ask questions; everybody has to start somewhere.

Do seo and SMO, also post unique and relevant content.

first step try to analyze your website product or service market demand and then try to find end users key phrase, that's all optimize them to major search engines with proper content's, linking and business networking.

Entire process will bring you not only traffic but also conversion.

Thanks

First of all, improve your website with good and content, keywords, description. Then try doing article submissions, bookmarking in good sites. This way you can improve the traffic.

If you want your site to be listed or visible in search engines like Google you have to be linked from another web site that is already in Google. That way, when Google's spider goes to visit that site for updates, it will pick up the link to your site and add it.

You have to do SEO, through SEO you can optimize your website for the world.

you can use add more link from other influence site such as facebook and myspace

The best thing you can do is make your website unique, view it from third person's perspective. Think as other think. Make content interesting and helpful for others. You can also use SEO to get more poularity.

You can make profile and bookmark your pages and get it done. Make your site presence on social media networks.

For getting more visitors to your website you need to optimize your site properly. Choose proper keywords and use them in such way that search engines could judge your site valuable for those keywords. Optimize content and also try to check your competitors site carefully. Try to find out what is lacking in your site that others are using and holding top positions in search engines. Then go for link building and SMO in a constructive way. You need to perform so many things at a time to get result.

SEO
Email Blasts
PPC

These are the 3 best ways to attract visitors to your website.

SMM & SEO both can help you in this case.SMO is the way where we use Social Networking sites to promote the website.SEO which includes link building which eventually leads in ranking higher in SERP's for the specific keywords.

Have good, quality content and encourage people to link to your site. You're not allowed to post your site URL in this forum, but check out our Website Reviews forum in the Business Exchange category, for some more one-on-one feedback.

I am agree with that.
and you can jion google adsense if your money promit

SEO will get you traffic, however, what is that special, unique thing you have to offer that will sustain your traffic? It's very important you have something to do so.

If you want your site to be visible in the list and search engines such as Google, must be linked to another web page already in Google. So when the Google spider will visit this site for updates, which will look for the link to your site and add it.

SEO is the best thing to implement in your website. Then, for additional traffic try the social media marketing. Those tools will help you a lot. But then you have to ensure that you will read and understand more about SEO and social media so that you can create your own strategies in generating traffic in your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.