Hello,

I'm a new guy here in DaniWeb and I really like what I've been reading in various threads that I've visited. I have enough background in IT (both hardware and software) that I can build my own PC out of a bunch of scrap computer hardware but I also should be able to create my own applications from scratch but I didn't focus on that area. Now I'm 21-years-old and I'm ready to try again. I would like some advice and mentoring from anyone who is willing to help.

My first question is still: Where the hell do I start?

Thanks,

Rezz

Hello,

I'm a new guy here in DaniWeb and I really like what I've been reading in various threads that I've visited. I have enough background in IT (both hardware and software) that I can build my own PC out of a bunch of scrap computer hardware but I also should be able to create my own applications from scratch but I didn't focus on that area. Now I'm 21-years-old and I'm ready to try again. I would like some advice and mentoring from anyone who is willing to help.

My first question is still: Where the hell do I start?

Thanks,

Rezz

It's Ok you are of 21 and you have knowledge of hardware and software but its not clear what's your educational background .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.