hi all iam rudi from bali - indonesia (newbie) wanna ask bout site promotion and traffic especially wedding site, tell me the steps or anything that help .... :D

thx be4 and HAPPY NEW YEAR to u all

Cheers 4 Beers

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

happy new year Rudi.

Start it with free directories submission and social bookmarking.

I have done SEO for a wedding website in 2006. What I have done is the article submissions which comes out with good response and the website got enquiries.

So, try out some good content to publish it on the web and on the website too.

Wish you too happy new year! Contact few single dating sites from your regions those which are just started up to place ads of your site or link, these upcoming dating sites normally charge very less to place ads since they're just growing. Also promote it through social networking sites creating your own community.

thx 4 all reply btw can u tell me some of good free directory which i can put my wedding site ( i only know dmoz ) once again thx 4 help and advice :)

thx 4 all reply btw can u tell me some of good free directory which i can put my wedding site ( i only know dmoz ) once again thx 4 help and advice :)

Check this; http://directorycritic.com/free-directory-list.html You will hardly find "wedding" category in directories, best to add your site in "society & cultural" categories that can be most suitable.

thx bob just tell me if u have other advice

cheers

Just keep few simple things in mind while trying to increase traffic on your site:

1. Traffic will grow slowly and not overnight.
2. Dont forget to use means other than internet to promote your site. Like newspaper advertisement and radio advertisment.
3. Identify your target visitors and make marketing plan accordingly.
4. Use free resources as much as possible as they only demand your time and not your moeny.
5. Start taking help of your family and friend to spread word of mouth.
6. Start publishing success stories and testimonials of your satisfied customers.

And many more things...

To increase traffice use:

- PPC
- Forums
- Blogs
- Aritcles
- Link Sharing
- Back linking
- Get your site search engine optimized
- Submit to directories
- Submission to social bookmark websites (use Bookmark Submitter Pro)

I am quite sure that you will be able to increase traffic to your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.