Hi there,

I am currently working on marketing a musician online, and we're toying with various ideas about giving away free MP3s and videos in exchange for the user "telling their friends". I was wondering if anyone on here could recommend a good "send to a friend" method where the user has to email 3 or more friends and then in turn receive a link to a free download. Do you know of any services that do this kind of thing (supply you with the code and ability to share the download)?

Or can anyone recommend a way of creating this code myself?

Many thanks,

Chris

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I am currently working on marketing a musician online, and we're toying with various ideas about giving away free MP3s and videos in exchange for the user "telling their friends". I was wondering if anyone on here could recommend a good "send to a friend" method where the user has to email 3 or more friends and then in turn receive a link to a free download. Do you know of any services that do this kind of thing (supply you with the code and ability to share the download)?

Yes and No regarding how you approached it. I'm not sure it's good to give away MP3's without any copyright infringement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.