Hi,

Can anyone tell me please how can we promote an online business without doing SEO. Because SEO will take some time to give results.

I have a newly built business website and I need instant customers. Can anyone tell me please how can I get it?

Regards

Recommended Answers

All 54 Replies

You don't get anything without effort. If you didn't have to put in any effort, everyone would be an Internet millionaire.

Lucky for you, there is an option for you. It's time versus money. If you don't want to spend the time, then you gotta spend the money. You can purchase advertising. Try Google AdWords to buy visitors.

Email blasts
PPC

Those are the 2 main ways that are instant traffic. SEO usually takes 2-6 months.

Surviving in the field of online business without the support of top SEO Company is impossible. Thus, you should always consider a genuine and leading SEO company for your web project. Normally, every organization says that they are the most genuine and leading web company and enough capable to avail you best ranking results with huge traffic assurance.

Thanks.<snipped links>

you can't promote without seo.I think you should go for seo coz it gives you original and natural traffic

If you have money google adwords but it is very important doing a good analysis for your campaings (keywords, ads, ads groups and so on)

Luck!

All good things take time to produce results, especially if you want to have a sustainable business. There are a few ways to promote your online business:

1) Radio/TV/Media advertisement time. If you have the money, you could be like Bing.com and run a commercial to get people to come to your site. Then again, that's a huge investment, but it is a valid way.

2) Go to events and promote your website there. Have business cards, flyers, t-shirts, whatever, you can go to events appropriate for your site. If you had a music oriented site, going to a rock concert, or local clubs/bars wouldn't be too expensive.

3) You can buy online adspace! Yes, you can advertise on websites to drive traffic. This would be very similar to purchasing media.

There are many more ways to get traffic to your site without SEO. However, most of those ways won't create the results you desire. After all, who doesn't use Google to find what they're looking for?

email marketing and banner adverting is also best

Hi,

Can anyone tell me please how can we promote an online business without doing SEO. Because SEO will take some time to give results.

I have a newly built business website and I need instant customers. Can anyone tell me please how can I get it?

Regards

Its quite difficult to get traffic without SEO. I also would to suggest For PPC. Though it would gives you a quality traffic to your site if you have done an oriented and targeted keyword research for your PPC campaign, I would like to suggest Simultaneously start you SEO for your Site. Because this is the only strategy by which you can make yourself visible in front of the search engine market.

forum posting is the best way

I think Seo is the best way to promote your website.I know SEO will take some time to give results.bu it gives you original and natural traffic.So, Seo is best.

PPC is a alternate of SEO there is no need to perform any type promotion activities and it will give instant results.

SMO, direct marketing

If you want to promote your business without seo, that means you have to pay and you have to pay big. PPC or hire an seo company to do it for you or place as many ads as possible to drive traffic.

Well, it will be tough without seo, but if you have a good sized budget then you will be able to place ads on different sites to help bring targeted traffic to your site or you can try the pay per click avenue which can also be expensive.

All good things take time to produce results, especially if you want to have a sustainable business. There are a few ways to promote your online business:

1) Radio/TV/Media advertisement time. If you have the money, you could be like Bing.com and run a commercial to get people to come to your site. Then again, that's a huge investment, but it is a valid way.

2) Go to events and promote your website there. Have business cards, flyers, t-shirts, whatever, you can go to events appropriate for your site. If you had a music oriented site, going to a rock concert, or local clubs/bars wouldn't be too expensive.

3) You can buy online adspace! Yes, you can advertise on websites to drive traffic. This would be very similar to purchasing media.

There are many more ways to get traffic to your site without SEO. However, most of those ways won't create the results you desire. After all, who doesn't use Google to find what they're looking for?

Thanks Sariscos for sharing.

seo the best because its free but you can do you tube vids

PPC
Email Blasts

I think nowadays its quite difficult to promote your site without applying SEO towards it, and moreover there is heavy competition in the market so you need to use this process very wisely, on other hand i can say PPC is the way where you can get some benefit but its expensive and you need to pay in ad network for showing the ad.

Get start Pay Per Click (PPC) to get online business.

Some suggestions:- 1. Web content to be effective and attractive; needs to be written after careful research and which should free from errors and
2. Add suitable heading, title tags, meta description tags, meta keywords tags,etc.
3. Affiliate marketing, Youtube vlogging, Blogging, eBook writing, Template creation, Custom Apps - these activities also helpful to reach your goal.

It is very defficult job you can not promote website without seo.

It's a bit difficult but you can start by posting ads at different ad posting sites.

Yeah,You must be working with SEO to promote website ,other eles,it is hard for you.

Use Forum Posting And Social Networking Webiste Like Facebook. Twitter Etc

There could be many ways for you to promote your online business. Social media marketing is one of the best ways. Facebook and Twitter has both have viral way of sharing information. Back links and comment posting are both effective too. You can also try social bookmarking for increasing traffic to your site. There are really plenty of ways and also consider the other recommendations of our colleagues here.

Without seo its difficult my friend do seo for original and natural traffic....

My suggestion would be social media, forums, articles, blogging, and do a Google search for free advertising sites. Ibotoolbox is one that works very well.

I think seo is one of the best way to promote your website it gives good number of traffic on your site. If you want to promote your website without seo than you have to use ppc marketing and SMO.

I think seo is one of the best way to promote your website it gives good number of traffic on your site. If you want to promote your website without seo than you have to use ppc marketing and SMO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.