Isn't that cool? Talk about free marketing. :cool:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

That's awesome :) Did you know you would be or was it a complete surprise? How did it come up? DaniWeb was once mentioned on The Tech Guy with Leo Laporte but that's the closest I recall us being in the media.

That's awesome :) Did you know you would be or was it a complete surprise? How did it come up? DaniWeb was once mentioned on The Tech Guy with Leo Laporte but that's the closest I recall us being in the media.

I did not know about it beforehand. Someone told me there would be a segment on Asperger's Syndrome (the topic of my site), so I decided to watch it since I had some free time, but I didn't know he was going to mention my site. When he did, I thought "oh wow."

He said something about our site being a good resource and he also mentioned that I was a responsible site owner. :mrgreen:

Dr. Phil brought a targeted audience which was great. Dr. Phil has an enormous audience. However, the holy grail in television publicity is Oprah. Maybe she'll mention our site someday. :twisted:

Member Avatar for william2

That's totaly cool. Congrats.

I know this thread is 1+ months old, but I was just wondering if you experienced a surge of traffic from the mention? I am interested to hear how off-the-web promotion works for Internet sites.

I know this thread is 1+ months old, but I was just wondering if you experienced a surge of traffic from the mention? I am interested to hear how off-the-web promotion works for Internet sites.

I just dont know about this until such time that im looking for marketing help on the web, im only interested for web advertisement but i just dont know how. :rolleyes:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.