What kind of strategies do you normally implement for back links ?

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

By placing do-follow back links on high PR websites.

Create amazing, useful content that people will naturally want to link to. Use twitter and facebook social media widgets to encourage people to spread word about it to their friends.

Submitting a website do-follow and high PR sites. I think it is a good stratergies for build a solid backlinks.

Make use of different techniques in right way with providing best and relevant information on high pr and quality sites. So these way one can get quality backlinks which helpful more for more traffic and high pr.

Make do follow links with high pr website is helpful for the website.

For better link can do off page activity....

There are many strategies.

Link Wheel
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Social Bookmarking
Article Submission
Directory Submission

Just place links on high quality sites.

Just place your website to other sites....

Nothing to do with any new back link strategy, Just use old and regular back link strategies but make sure every time you should promote your website using unique content and generate your back links.

Let me bring update you that below enlisted are the most popular back link generating strategies, such as

Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Social Bookmarking
Article Submission
Directory Submission

Finding backlinks of competitors and check relevancy before building backlinks.

I agree with some of my friends, you will have to get some quality back links via seo tips. I would like to remind you one thing no follow back links are important too.

Write a few high quality articles about your product. Post these on Facebook, twitter and any other relevant social media source. Directory submission can be effective and time consuming but the directory can be solid for a year or more.

Deep links are the best, when posting back links. The web address needs to have the key words for optimum results.

Participating and making comments on highly regarded do-follow sites.

What sites do you consider to be highly regarded do-follow sites?

Social bookmarking sites and directory submission sites which are dofollow or high page ranked.

We are trying to collect niche & high pr backlinks for our websites...

Don't forget to link to other sites that you readers my find as good content as well. I think it goes both ways

For getting high volume traffic SMO is best and for getting back link do off page optimization like: article submission, blogs posting, directory submission, one way link exchange, social bookmarking, press release

All off-page optimization techniques like directory submission, social bookmarking, article, press release submission, forum posting, blog posting etc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.