I want buy targeted traffic.please suggest soe cheap,realiable traffic provider.thanx!

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Unfortunately, we don't allow site specific talk in this section of the forums. Hence, we won't be able to give you the exact URLs of the services.

However, I would not recommend that you buy traffic. PPC traffic always converts better.

Most of that bulk traffic aren't real visitors, anyways. Instead, they're computer driven bots or such. It almost never converts as these fake visitors don't visit more than the landing page.

You can test this out by creating a page on your site and don't put anything on it except for a single enticing link. Then, buy a small package of these bulk visitors for a few bucks and send them off to your test page. You'll notice that just about 100% don't click on the link.

(As you can imagine, one of the reasons we don't allow site specific talk is you can see how easily a thread could turn into deflamatory talk about a company and end in bashing wars.)

Adword is good way to get targeted traffic almost you can instantly use it to start making sales as well as to test your site and make sure you're converting.

I can provide low cost quality traffic that are real visitors and much lower cost than PPC

Whats the point of such visitors, I have experimented with a few sites which claim to sell traffic but there has been no increased sales or increased registerations to suggest that the return on investment was good, I honestly would never recomend a traffic reseller because in my opinion it just doesnt work. Also take a look at this thread
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread34683.html

I am using now Adwords. I will be able to tell more about it in few days, since I have just started.

I just did what Dani said, and paid $10 for 1,000 visitors.

Results -
572 "unique" visitors showed up.
0 clicked links, of any kind.
Mostly Asian and South American visitors.

So now aren't you glad you didn't say "oh, wow, cheap visitors! let me buy a whole load of 'em!" :) You get what you pay for I guess.

I did not spend a boat load of money, because eventhough I read many people saying it was great service, and read just as many terrible notes - I could not decide what was true. At $10, I bought myself "truth".

Makes sense to me. :) You really never know until you try. Besides, what works for one person might not for someone else. A lot of it is trial and error and doing A/B testing and finding what works best for you.

i bought 100,000 targeted web visitors
1:20 convert ratio i was aiming 1:30 ratio, guess not bad for a newbie like me. I hope this helps someone.:lol:

Steven, IMO if some one managed for you to help you for getting your targeted traffic but will not guarantee for their conversion.:eek: ie to give business.
All depends on what, how you server your customer.

i bought 100,000 targeted web visitors
1:20 convert ratio i was aiming 1:30 ratio, guess not bad for a newbie like me. I hope this helps someone.:lol:

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to add my experience. I have for the sake of knowing for myself setup a brand new unadvertised site 4 times and bought traffic for each one. as with the person who bought 10 dollars worth I recieved a large amount of traffic to the landing pages and it went no further than that. To those who recommend targeted traffic I say kudos to you.web site content and marketing to your particular niche cannot be replaced by throwing mass amounts of generic traffic at your site.

Most of that bulk traffic aren't real visitors, anyways. Instead, they're computer driven bots or such. It almost never converts as these fake visitors don't visit more than the landing page.

You can test this out by creating a page on your site and don't put anything on it except for a single enticing link. Then, buy a small package of these bulk visitors for a few bucks and send them off to your test page. You'll notice that just about 100% don't click on the link.

(As you can imagine, one of the reasons we don't allow site specific talk is you can see how easily a thread could turn into deflamatory talk about a company and end in bashing wars.)

This is actually a great idea for anyone buying bulk traffic. There are actually still many companies that can deliver cheap/quality traffic but there are many more that have diluted the market with bots and traffic that has remarkably low conversion rates. If you go through our profile here you can find how to guarantee yourself higher quality traffic that can still be purchased for cheap in a bulk order. Whatever you choose, I would always suggest having some quality control measures in place. Best of luck to you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.