I like facebook and twitter as my social networking sites for my personal and business need they help me communicate easily to friends and customer.

Twitter and Facebook are the most popular. I spend most of my 'social media time' on twitter :)

There are many social sites which are beneficial for socializing & as well as for marketing, but as you are talking about the favourites I would say Google+, Facebook, Twitter & the old one Orkut.

I’m using Twitter since 2007 and I addict to it, these days I think twitter is the best media to share news fast around each others.

FaceBook 10/10..There are many others also but facebook rules..!!

Edited by smith warnes: spelling mistake

Like facebook and myspace Pinterest, LinkedIn are some other platforms on which i prefer to spend time.

It depends on what would you want to achieve on using such Social Media sites.
The thing is, you can actually use all of them. But utilize them in a way that you will build trust and reputationa and not use if for simply gaining traffic and dropping links. :)

facebook and twitter both are best social media websites.

Edited by lovebottle

Pinterest is a hot social networking & this post shows how it can create concrete business benefits. Soical meida site pinterest has become a part of marketing and promotional strategies of big name businesses.

I’m using Facebook since 2007 and I addict to it, these days I think Facebook is the best media to share news fast around each others.

Hello...
My favorite social media are Twitter,Pinterest and Fcaebook,Google Plus....:)

There are different social medias all over the world. To me facebook is the best. Facebook is favorite to me because it is very easy to use and terms used in facebook do not bother me making confused.The new edition of facebook has added Facebook timeline.I feel better using timeline.

Tie Guan Yin Tea

Edited by Aident364

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.