Start New Discussion within our Digital Marketing Community

My favorite social media is facebook then comes to google+ and then comes to twitter and linkedin.

For me it's Facebook and Twitter both. I use Facebook to interact with all my friends, and Twitter to get more and more business contacts.

ya most people love facebook, so do i =]
but i love youtube too..

btw i am a newbie here, nice to meet you guys :icon_smile:

I like stumbleupon, also I'm active with facebook and twitter, yes those are pretty cool

I use social media mostly to stay in touch with my clients/visitors. At this moment I only use Twitter and facebook and I prefer Twitter.

Facebook, Twitter, and even Youtube are the ever popular answers to this question so just for some deviation I'll say Google+. Anyone here have great success using Google+ as a marketing platform?

I think facebook and twitter are the best social media sites. They give us more traffic and visibility.

dear facebook and twitter are good one. and rest of them I would suggest you the digg and stumble upon

You see almost have same answer; it is you who decide which social media platform is best for you. Remember one thing while doing social media "the more put your effort the more you will get results".

I use and like facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and youtube they really help in term of personal or business.

I like Facebook, Twitter and G+....
This three is a best Social Media for me.....

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.