Hello Everyone!

We've created a site, Real Estate School. I think it is preaty good site, design database and product and price.
I used a team of Developers from esatern europe. Unfortunately, now I faced a problem, traffic is too low. 2000 users a month.
I looked at some offers from SEOs and they want a lot of money and give zero garantees. What to do? How to let people know that we have a good web site?
Do I do something wrong? I do advertize on GOOGle and Overture.
But still cannot find my site anywhere in regular google search. Probably is on page 8,000 :lol: .
Any advice?

Thank You.

Inna

First of all 2000 visitors per month is fine for a new site, especially in your market where there are thousands of sites.

If your site's pages are allready optimized for the basics (h1, h2, strong, etc) you could try to buy some high pagerank, but relative to your subject links.

This can make you have a better ranking, but it will take some time to see results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.